Books I Want to Read This Week

This week I'm reading First Books.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I’ll be at the hospital awhile this weekend, so I should have time to get through some of these.

Found this on Linda's blog.

29%

6 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

So how did the reading go? Any recommendations? I'm going on vacation next week...

MJFredrick said...

Kelly, A Gladiator's Honour was awesome, and I'm loving A Man for Maggie! Her Irish Warrior was terrific, and in an interesting time period, too!

Linda Winfree said...

Oooh, I just read Steph's Coming Undone and Risking It All. Loved them!

Um, Mary? Don't think we're hanging out if there's a zombie apocalypse in our mutual future! Of course, if we total your 29% and my 63% . . . we have a combined 92% chance of surviving!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Witchfire still, but also the new Ophelia and Abby mystery and Changeling...all at the same time! Somehow I am keeping them all straight, and I'm loving all three.

Most of all, I'm loving being the Hearthwitch around here, and cooking from scratch! Whoo hoo!

J

Toni Anderson said...

Good luck at the hospital. Happy reading :)

MJFredrick said...

LOL, Linda! I started Learning Curve yesterday, and also read about 80 pages of Double Dare last night (since I'd already put Learning Curve in my bag and couldn't sleep.)

Thanks, Toni!

Cooking from scratch, JoAnn? I've actually been cooking a lot, saving for Dallas and our company (Dad this weekend, Trish the week after Dallas). The boy loves when I make beef stroganoff and chicken a la king.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box