Movies

Lesson still not learned
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Th dh and I watched Paranormal Activity last night. I have to say, that house was gorgeous. Parts were pretty darn scary, but I HATED Micah, the boyfriend. Wanted to slam his head against the wall.

I actually enjoyed Angels and Demons more, though I wasn't a fan of The DaVinci Code. I really liked the insight to the pope elections and I liked the mystery much more, and I liked the heroine better.

We saw District 9, which the guys liked more than I did. And my SIL's brother told me it wasn't gross, but WRONG. It was certainly different and twisty.

500 Days of Summer was interesting, kind of like Hi Fidelity, but was told out of sequence and I'm not a fan.

I loved Terminator Salvation. Watched it three times, then bought it.

Public Enemies was a bit bloated, but Johnny Depp was lovely. He hardly ever looks like himself in movies, have you noticed?

I enjoyed Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, mostly Jennifer Garner's part.

Seen any good movies lately?

Don't forget my contest! Charity won yesterday's prize!

I haven't written in 2 days. Bad Mary! I've been doing revisions, though....

Gerard Butler Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

So, I guess you AREN'T taking January off? LOL

MJFredrick said...

Welll, I got a request from SRS, so I've been doing revisions that and playing with a short story but not really pushing myself. Maybe half of Jan. and half of Feb.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

AWESOME! Good luck with it!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks. I have about 12 more pages to go through, then I'll send it to Trish to read.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box