A Blogging Fool

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I went a little nuts earlier this year, when I knew Hot Shot would be out. I signed on to guest blog at several different sites and now I'm trying to figure out witty things to talk about!

Here's my schedule:

Friday the 13th-Supernatural Sisters-recap of "Yellow Fever"

Sunday the 15th-Samhain-promoting Hot Shot

Monday-The Romance Studio-no idea

Tuesday-Supernatural Sisters (I think about the Impala)
Wet Noodle Posse-best on-screen kisses

Thursday-Delle Jacobs's blog-firefighters as heroes
I Read Romance-no idea

Friday-I Do Not Want to Wait for the Book, I Want It Now-already turned in interview

Tuesday the 24th-Samhellion-no idea
Rose Marie Wolf-no idea
Supernatural Sisters-Winchesters and Women, I think

Then the following Monday I'm lecturing at the PRO Bootcamp on rejection, the following Friday I'm back on the Samhellion, then the next two Mondays, I'm guest blogging, and the following Thursday, also with a Supernatural Sisters blog every week.

Is there any doubt why I'm losing my mind? Also, ideas would be greatly appreciated. I did a post on layers, not sure if I want to do that one on the Romance Studio, I Read Romance or Samhellion.

I have 40 pages to go in my DLB revisions!

gerard butler Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box