Goals for the First Week Back to School

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The wedding yesterday was, well, memorable. We got to the church, dressed in our finery (the first dress I’d worn since the funeral in June) and there was NO AIR CONDITIONING. The church was packed, and all they had were wimpy ceiling fans. Apparently the AC had gone out that day.

Now remember. I’m in Texas. It’s August. We’ve had record heat this summer.

It was a Catholic wedding.

I felt even more sorry for the wedding party, though. Can you imagine, the tuxes and fitted dresses? Ugh.

The reception made up for it, though--freezing!!! I didn’t complain ;) And I even got dh to dance with me.

I’m glad we had the wedding just before going back--it was fun seeing everyone again!

So this week:

Get classroom ready/get back into school mindset (talking to people every day will be the first hurdle.)
blog at SPN Sisters
7000 words on RS
Get Dad’s present. His bday is Tuesday and he lives in MN. Yeah, gonna be late. He’s tough to buy for, though!
Grocery store
work on blue dress
Exercise/keep up house

Just remembered a dream I had, that Nora Roberts was at my school while we were having a book fair. I gushed to her about how much I enjoyed Black Hills, and she asked me about the books I had at the bookfair. One was In the Hunt, the collection of Supernatural essays, and another was a thin little kids' book with short stories about Supernatural. So I was trying to convince her she'd love the show.

Weird I dreamed about SPN, when I've watched a season and a half of Battlestar Galactica in 4 days.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box