Connections

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


I was blog hopping and was noticing in the comments of some blogs that people I knew from separate places have connections I was unaware of. And I was trying to remember how I knew different people.

I know Mary Beth Lee and I met on eHarlequin. I think Natalie Damschroder and I did, too, but I don't remember how we ended up knowing each other so well. One of her regular commenters is a fellow Samhain author who I follow on Twitter because she's hilarious, and another of her commenters is someone I finalled with in the 2007 GH. And I don't remember how Natalie and Trish got to know each other.

One of the former SARAs I stay in touch with on Twitter and Facebook is friends with someone else I finalled with in 2007, and she was surprised we "knew" each other.

The Internet world is small and getting smaller all the time!

Oh, I read another good article in the RWR by Stephanie Laurens. Check it out. This issue is a keeper.

Sun's out, sitting in my big chair in the back room soaking it up. Today--writing!

This is my new wallpaper:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I can never remember how I came to know half the people I do online.

I "met" you through Charity (via the Wet Noodle Posse) who was in a writers group with me... but most folks? Nope.

It IS a small world and growing smaller by the day.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm pretty sure we did meet at eHarlequin, and I came here to read you because I liked you, though I can't remember specifics. One of my best friends is Nojokez/Lisa Naujoks, who knows you through the old AOL forums, and I missed my opportunity to meet you at a conference through that connection! :)

Trish and I used to share an agent, and we might have known each other through PRO stuff, and through here. Ours is an eclectic connection. :)

Martha said...

Grreat reading this

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box