Goals for Last Week of February

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Poor February. I really don’t mind it. This year it just happens to be at the end of an abnormally cold winter and I’m ready for spring. My poor poor plants. I need to replenish, because I think only 5 survived. Remember that I had something like 19 different hibiscus? Only one survived, it seems. :::SOB::::

This week:

1) Urge the dh to call for an appt to do our taxes (I gathered the paperwork, this is the least he can do.)

2) I seem to be feeling a bit better, so push for the exercise. I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been and I hate it.

3) Finish galleys and send back.

4) Finish revisions on Road Signs.

5) Start with my new short story.

6) FOUR meetings at school this week, and tutoring.

7) Get grades turned in. I just need to grade Language Arts, but it has 2 ½ times as many assignments as the others!

8) Score one contest entry.

9) Get the house in order. It’s a mess.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary Curry said...

I SO know what you mean about being ready for spring, Mary. Yesterday I poured a glass of iced tea and sat in a sunny window just so I could pretend it was summer.

My class is following the 6 weeks of weather after Groundhog's Day to see which groundhog was right. It sure feels like 6 weeks of winter and they're predicting more snow for this week.

Good luck with the goals for the week. I'm taking up dancing to oldies as a form of exercise so when it really is spring I'll be ready for those pretty skirts and dresses.

BTW - that writing method from the other day worked really well.

MJFredrick said...

But then this morning we had snow flurries, so that was fun, too.

But yes, love the sunshine.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box