I Think Book Buying Is an Illness....

cat
more cat pictures

So even though I have 200 books, at least, in my TBR, I've bought a TON of books this summer, and checked out another ton from the library. And now, as Natalie pointed out, time is short and I'm freaking out about all the books I HAVEN'T read (though I'm on book 45 for the year.)

I have these to read from the library:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have these that I got from Amazon this week. I already had Gina's in ebook but bought it in paper, for ease.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I have these ebooks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AND I need to go to Borders or B&N for the new Empire magazine. Guess why?

Photobucket

So I'm reading in the AM and writing in the PM....because of the light, sadly. It's easier to read outside than in.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got some great new reads, and honestly, you NEED them. You never know when you might be stuck inside for days and, let me tell you,, running our of romance when that happens is HELL! :-)

Gina Black said...

OMG I recognize that cover. ;) Thanks for buying my book! (Again!)

MJFredrick said...

I've read half of them already ;) I need more time, but I read 20 books this summer!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box