This Is How You Remind Me

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more puppies

I’ve been thinking about my grandmother a LOT the past few weeks, mostly because she loved Christmas, and I’ve been reading books I think she’d love.

A few things that remind me of Gigi are
books and reading
Christmas
Pastries/candy
Going to new restaurants/trying new products
Cold fronts
The change of seasons


A lot more things than I realized remind me of Renea.
Calendars (I almost cried at Hung Fong’s because she liked those calendars)
Cold fronts (they’re a big deal down here)
Greeting cards
Tamales
Elvis
Cozy pjs

There’s a tree on the way home from school that I heard Cindi describing one time as her favorite tree. It’s a huge red oak and just beautiful and full. Every time I see that tree, I think of her.

When I go to Guenther House, I think of Trish. (It’s harder to think of things when someone lives far away.) Okay, when I see Twilight stuff. And YA stuff. And SPN stuff.

So I started thinking about what might remind other people about me.

Chocolate, probably
Diet Coke
Reading/books
Pink things
Cozy pjs
Starbucks
Cats

What reminds people of you?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Amtrak :)
National Parks
all the things you mentioned -- thanks, by the way, of making me hungry for Guenther House!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I don't know what reminds people of me. Probably nothing I want to know! LOL

The following make me think of you (off the top of my head):

Texas (even though my brother lives there, too)
Jared Padalecki
SPN in general, but as part of a group
writing contests
good teachers
people who get up godawful early

MJFredrick said...

Sorry, Trish! Yep, trains make me think of you, as do rental cars :)

Natalie, soccer makes me think of you, feeling passionate about things, Sarah Connor Chronicles....quite a lot considering we've met briefly one time!

Thanks for the comment about the teachers! When I think of early birds, I think of Marianne Arkins!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Hey, those are good things to be associated with! Thank you!

Someone gets up earlier than you? Ugh!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box