Lost

Hot Shot and Beneath the Surface both finalled in the top ten of the Romance Junkies contest!!!! WHOOO!!!

Lost premieres tonight (while I’m at my son’s gig – ARGH!) and if you haven’t already started watching it, here are 10 reasons you should.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10) Relationships. You have Charlie and Claire: Claire was pregnant when they crashed, Charlie was a junkie. He became her protector, though, and now her child’s. The twist – they found heroin on the island, and Charlie knows about it. What will he do? Then you have Sun and Jin, the Korean couple. She’d been ready to leave him, and now….. who knows? And then there’s the Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle, which is quite sexy.

9) Mysteries. What are the numbers? Who was on the radio? Who are the strangers? Why did THOSE people survive? Each answered question raises so many more.

8) It won an Emmy – that’s not a fluke.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7) JJ – the man is brilliant.

6) Sawyer. He is so so bad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5) Monsters. What is knocking down all the trees?

4) Locke – of all the characters, he’s the most mysterious, has the strongest connection with the island. Why?

3) What is in the hatch???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2) It has a hobbit.

1) The fans – anyone who watches it HAS to talk about it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your 10 reasons - especially #4. I'm crazy about Locke!

MJFredrick said...

Locke is such an enigma. He's the character that intrigues me the most. Sawyer's pretty straightforward, as is Sayid, but Locke....

My ds came up with the hobbit one ;)

Trish Milburn said...

I LOVE this show and will be parked in front of the TV tonight. There's a nearly 2-minute clip from tonight's premiere on www.abc.com

LOL on the Hobbit comment.

I'm curious about the hatch, but I'm wondering what's going to happen to the people on the raft. How soon will they get back to shore, or will they?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until tonight! Woohoo!!!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Peggy! Rita looks to skim past us on her way up to Dallas. We had tornados the last time we had a hurrican hit Houston in 1989, and I know the dh will be working a lot of hours Saturday, so it's me, the boy and the pets to worry about. I just hope our trees are sturdy.

Oh, and my Lost tape ran out. I have to see what I missed.

Shesawriter said...

Mary,

Congratulations on your double final!!!! Good luck to you.

Hugs,

Tanya

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Nikki!

I haven't gotten to see Lost yet :( Hopefully tomorrow.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box