Supernatural and Wasn't It Just Spring Break??

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm thinking about taking the day off - I have all these contest entries to organize, even though they're not going back till Monday, I have stuff to read for critique (not much) and I want to WRITE. So mostly I want to write. And get through some of my library books. And sleep (which, clearly I'm not, up at 3 AGAIN!)

Supernatural last night --- not what I expected. LOVED Dean's glee at hunting werewolves, LOVED the love scene, and the emotion (does this mean Sam is stronger than Dean? And will Sam love again?) But when I think of werewolves, I think of forest and pack and isolation. I wish there had been more action, more werewolf fighting, more, well, werewolves. That would have been cool.

But did you see Sammy's arms? Could we PLEASE put him in some t-shirts now and again, y'all?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Swoon. Goodness, that boy is good looking. I always said Sammy was the hot one. :) Also loved Dean's line -- "What are you, the dog whisperer now?" Man, that last scene made me cry. Very powerful, and played powerfully by Jared Padalecki.

Amie Stuart said...

My son was bawling at the end. and that love scene--smokin! and those arms--I vote for more t-shirts too!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Let's send them to Florida to go after the Chupacabra Lois Lane couldn't find this week. :) DEFINITELY want more T-shirts on BOTH boys.

Anonymous said...

The latest episode, during Sam's Love scene...SHAZZAAAAAMMM! I usually drool for Jensen, but he's gaining huge ground here.

It was my favorite episode to date!

MJFredrick said...

I still think Dean is hotter, but Jared and his dimples and his arms....

Amie, how cool your son was crying. I love that they show the boys crying.

Natalie, LOL about the chupacabra. Are they smart?

LOL, Kendra!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box