Just Sayin'

Photobucket

Shopping today at the outlet mall. I'm not a big shopper, unless it's for books or DVDs. (Don't ask how many I've bought this summer. 15, that's how many. 10 books and 5 DVD sets - 3 for the dh.) And I need to go to Office Max before my coupon expires, or I run out of paper, whichever comes first. I don't like to try on clothes (too depressing.) Maybe I'll find some pretty drinking glasses, though. And maybe a gift for Cindi's oldest, whose bday is Friday.

I finished the Toronto contest entries last night. Next, Lone Star entries. Any day now, PYHIAB entries. I know, I know, just say no!

I started moving right along on BD, then realized I have to go back because one scene's in the wrong POV. I've added 10 pages, though, which I didn't think was possible!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amie Stuart said...

oh NO! You must fight me for him! You must. And you will lose. *evillaugh*

Kelly Boyce said...

I like to use the drinking glasses to get fully plowed and THEN go shopping. Everything looks better after you've had a few. That's my theory.

MJFredrick said...

BWAHAHAHA, Amie! He is SO going to be the hero in the next new book I write ;) I've already stored up some pics for inspiration.

LOL, Kelly! I actually found some pretty things. I just don't have the stamina I used to!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box