Letting Go

cat
more cat pictures

I got an AWESOME review of Hot Shot yesterday from The Romance Studio. My best one yet! I also saw an advance preview of another from Romance Reviews Today, but it's not live yet. I'm really happy with the reviews I've gotten!

I sent my Wayback story in yesterday, then needed to do two more scene revisions, which I sent back this AM. Now I get to go back to STTA. Yesterday I had a very clear scene in my mind that may be an epilogue, I don't know, but it included a baby. I never write babies. I think it's just that I REALLY love these characters, and I can see myself exploring their lives further along.

The same thing happened with my first book, The Simple Life. Those characters became so real to me because I spent so much time with them. When I drive through the town where I based that story, I half expect to see them. The same with my married cop story, Second Chances. During 9-11, I could practically see Zach pacing, helpless, wanting to go DO something. I think I'll have the same reaction when I finally leave Noah and Ellie behind.

Today I'm doing promo on one of the loops for Wayback, then I'm blogging at Samhain. I also need to clean the laundry room and the mudroom, which shouldn't take me nearly as long as the hour and a half it took me to clean the bathrooms yesterday (I threw out two wastebaskets of stuff, can you believe it???)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

Wow - sounds like you're busy! Congrats on the great review.

CandaceCalvert said...

Fabulous review for Hot Shot, Mary--congratulations! :-)

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box