Hmph

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Last night I was hot. I mean, hot. I couldn't cool off, I was sweating, I told the dh. He blew me off. I checked the thermostat on the way to bed. At midnight, it was 84 in the house, and the AC had been running constantly. The dh was snoring on the couch (which is probably good because otherwise I would have kicked him). Finally at 2 AM when HE was hot, he checked the thermostat, figured the compressor had iced up AGAIN, and shut it off. Miraculously, it was cool in here when I woke up this morning. But what's with the not believing me? That's what I want to know.

I finished the revisions on Queen on Thursday but need to write the synopsis and query (which I thought I had done, since I'm pretty sure I submitted it before, but, oh, well. Can't find it.) The thing is, I'm not in love with this book. I think it's good and unique enough, but I never had the connection to it that I have with my other books. Not sure if it's because it was plotted ahead of time (which should make that synopsis easier) or if there's something wrong with the characters' connection--I just don't love it. Have you ever experienced that?

Going to take my walk now while it's relatively cool.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box