No Plot, No Problem!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought I'd give you guys a short review on the book No Plot, No Problem. I really liked the tone of the book, very humorous. He talks about the birth of NaNoWriMo. Not much new information, especially if you've ever done a book in a week session - plan meals ahead of time, clear your schedule, etc, etc. The second half of the book you read as the weeks progress - a chapter for week one and what to expect, another for week 2, and so on. So I'm not actually finished reading it, but I am enjoying it.

Went to a party last night, going to another this afternoon. Tomorrow, shopping at the outlet malls!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Joan Swan said...

Hey Mary,

You're this week's winner over at Romance Worth Killing For. Email me with your address and Linda will mail out your hardcopy of Alone, by Lisa Gardner!

Joan

Joan Swan said...

Er, my email is ultraswan AT hotmail DOT com.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the short review Mary. Have fun at your parties!

Trish said...

Are you finding the book helpful, though Mary? When it comes to plotting, I mean?

My crit partner has a terrible time plotting, and is considering getting this book. I was curious whether you though it was helping you when it comes to plotting your books.

Theresa

MJFredrick said...

Awesome, Joan!!! Thanks!!!

Theresa, not helpful for plotting in the least. Nothing new, like I said. There's another 30 days book, that may be what she's looking at.

Just got back from my brother's party. Nice, relaxing. Problem is, my mom, SIL and I all work in the same district - can't help talking about work!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box