Bored, and Answers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is so weird because it NEVER happens. Yesterday I bolted during timed writing because I just am so stressed about this book. It was kinda rainy so I took my next scene of Ghost of a Doubt to the couch to read over it. I did that, made a collage for Breaking Daylight, watched some Night Stalker episodes (Sci Fi had a marathon on Wednesday and I Tivoed) and after lunch took my nap.

By the time I got up, I was incredibly restless, and I couldn’t settle down to do anything. I didn’t want to watch TV, read, write – WEIRD for me.

For the first time in recent memory, I was bored. I sat out back for awhile and vegged. After dinner, I sat out front while the next batch of storms rolled in and vegged. Once it started raining, I came in and messed on blockbuster.com, rating movies, while the guys listened to Neil Young, then The Beatles. Then I opened windows in the back room and sat in my big chair and vegged. (At least I have lots of places to vegg.)

Just before I went to bed, though, I thought of all the things I COULD have done so the day wouldn’t have been a waste.

I could have typed my revisions in on Ghost of a Doubt.

I could have typed in more of Ghost of a Doubt (I wrote it longhand, remember?)

I could have gone for a walk.

I could have touched up my toenail polish and my gray roots.

I could have read over Breaking Daylight and my notes on it, looking for ideas of how to fix this mess.

Instead, I wasted the day and still don’t have a fix. Sigh.

But I got a partial requested by Pamela Ahearn and I got good comments back on my Four Seasons entry (but scores of 82, 83 and 84???) But good comments.q

Market quiz answers

1. B
2. C
3. A
4. A
5. C
6. C
7. B
8. C
9. A
10. B
11. C
12. A
13. C
14. Grand Central Publishing
15. C
16. A
17. C
18. C
19. B
20. B


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the request, Mary! I hope today is better. :-)

Toni Anderson said...

Good luck with the request :)

I hate those days. I tend to clean house. Beat the crap out of the carpets and make the washing machine sing :)

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Mary Beth and Toni! I didn't even have energy to clean house. I just looked at the mess and sighed.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box