Goals

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My goals this week are:

1) write 12,500 words on Breaking Daylight (which would be WAY easier if I knew what was going to happen) ONLY ABOUT 5000 - WILL TRY TO MAKE A BIGGER DENT THIS WEEKEND
2) revise my synopses (BD and Ghost Hunters - yes, I have a synopsis on BD and STILL don't know what's going to happen) YES
3) send first 15 page of Ghost Hunters to online critique YES
4) enter From the Heart with either Surface, DLB or BD, also enter paranormal with either Ghost Hunters or my vamp book, which means I have to write the first 50 pages and a synopsis. But then I can enter it in Indiana’s Golden Opportunity, too. ENTERED DLB IN FTH, PRINTED OUT FIRST 50 PAGES OF GHOST HUNTERS TO EDIT, WROTE 7 PAGES OF VAMP HUNTERS
5) enter Cleveland Rocks with Hot Shot, and Melody of Love with BD, I think. GOT MELODY OF LOVE READY AND CLEVELAN
6) Get submission ready for Corey Deyoe YUP
7) Clean the living area, bedrooms and bathrooms ALL BUT ONE BATHROOM

That should do!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box