Mish Mash

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Went to breakfast with Mom and the boys before they went to work yesterday, then Mom and I went shopping. I got a new (nice! but not warm) quilt at TJ Maxx for $36. It's royal blue and white. Remember I was trying to figure out what color to paint my bedroom? Now I'm thinking....maybe....

White.

I know, but it's harder than it sounds. I have plantation shutters that probably USED to be white, are now more shabby chic, and I'd have to paint my ceiling and doors....but I really need to get rid of that peach.

I read two critiques for SARA and Trish's Coven yesterday, and also Shadow Hawk, which was a fast read and different for a Blaze. My eyes are tired. I also entered Cleveland Rocks. Next I'm looking at From the Heart but I can't decide what to enter.

I'm doing timed writing here in a bit.

The boy worked yesterday and got paid. I don't think it was what he expected. My brother, his boss, is going in for back surgery at the end of the month, and will be laid up for 8 weeks, so they both need to work while they can. I'm really worried about my brother. He's self employed and while my SIL is a principal and has decent insurance, he's not making any money, and won't for a bit. As soon as he's healthy (please, God), the AC business starts slowing down. Of course, he's never been NOT busy as long as he's been in AC in Texas. Still, it's bad enough to not be healthy, but to worry about money, too....

If I had a gun, I'd shoot the damned mockingbird that sang in my front yard. All. Night. Long.

Still haven't watched The Painted Veil and Dreamgirls, which have been sitting here about a month. I need to get this queue rolling! Hopefully tonight.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched Dreamgirls yesterday. It's AWESOME!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Justin ...

MJFredrick said...

Mary Beth, STILL haven't seen DreamGirls and Spurs are on tonight...maybe tomorrow.

HEY, Jill!!! LOVED Shadow Hawk! And I love Justin!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box