MeMe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Two names you go by:
1. Mary
2. Mary Helen

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Roswell t-shirt (that glows in the dark)
2. athletic shorts (otherwise known as pajamas)


Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. trust
2. love


Two of your favorite things to do:
1. watch movies
2. Read

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. More money
2. to finish this book!

Two pets you had/have:
1. 4 cats
2. dog

Two things you did last night:
1.sang karaoke
2. barbecued pizza

Two things you ate today:
1. brownie
2. Diet Coke


Two people you last talked to:
1. my husband
2. my son

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. write
2. go to the Bath and Body Works sale

Two longest car rides:
1. We went to CA when I was a kid
2. Driving to Atlanta

Two favorite holidays:

1. My birthday (should be a national holiday)
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke
2. Crystal Light Raspberry

Four things About ME!
Things you may not have known about me:
1. I have a MySpace, but most of my friends are my students ;)
2. I love bacon but hate ham.
3. I worked 2 days in Haagen Dazs at the airport and just never went back to work
4. I'm not very good with money.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. worked at Winn's, a local 5 and dime that's no more
2. worked at Eckerd's
3. worked at a craft store
4. teacher

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. Lord of the Rings
3. The Mummy
4. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Four places I have lived:

1. Clinton, OK
2. Sunnyvale, CA
3. San Antonio
4. uh, that's it

Four of my favorite foods:
1. hamburgers
2. chocolate
3. strawberries
4. Cherries, the darker the better

Four places I’d rather be right now:

1. At breakfast ;)
2. At the beach
3. on a road trip
4. The Grand Canyon

I tag:

Trish
Michele
Natalie
Kelly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

dawn said...

you need to come down again...
so good to catch up on your blog. had no idea that the spurs are in the playoff!

MJFredrick said...

You have a lot on your plate!

Let's do it!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box