Goals

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I slept till after EIGHT!

I spent the whole time at the skatepark yesterday editing the first 50 pages of Ghost Hunters for From the Heart. I sent it to Trish to go over when her company leaves. We got home after 4 and vegged the rest of the day. Did see Dream Girls. Wasn’t terribly impressed.

The skatepark didn't have Diet Coke (!) so the dh bought me this. It's yummy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I need to set my goals for this week.

1) Write 60 pages on Breaking Daylight. FIFTEEN SO FAR
2) Judge Heart to Heart entries that I should be getting this week.
3) Send 15 more pages of Ghost Hunters to critique and revise one scene a day. THREE SCENES
4) Work on Vamp Hunters with an eye to entering From the Heart (deadline next Monday!). WORKED
5) Work in yard, clean laundry room, mud room, kitchen and living area. LAUNDRY ROOM, MUD ROOM, KITCHEN
6) Get Father’s Day gifts. YES
7) Watch Children of Men, Blood and Chocolate, Freedom Writers and The Messengers.
8) STAY HOME and stop spending money. DAWN BUSTED ME LEAVING LOWE'S MONDAY - THOUGH I WAS GETTING F DAY GIFTS! STAYED HOME TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY, RAN TO GROCERY STORE AND BLOCKBUSTER AND MCDONALDS THURSDAY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, big goals! Good luck with the writing.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Mary! :) Sounds like the skate park was fun.

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Mary Beth and Michelle! I had a great start yesterday. Today I didn't even go anywhere and only did 3 pages. Stoopid hero misbehaving. Or behaving, actually!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box