June? How Can This Be?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've got to go finish cleaning my room, then we have a luncheon today.

I watched The Queen last night. REALLY good. I'm taking it in today to trade for Catch and Release. I know, I know, but Jennifer Garner's in it and I love Jennifer Garner.

We saw Music and Lyrics the night before and the song is stuck in my head. But the movie had no conflict, and Drew Barrymore was very annoying in the beginning.

We saw Night at the Museum, too. Very family friendly.

My excitement today is not about the last day of school, though. It's that Best Buy has their TV season DVDs on sale. I bought 3 Babylon 5s (don't tell the dh - it's his present) and 3 Gilmore Girls!!!! Whee!!! Amazon actually has Gilmore Girls on sale, too, same price.

Have you seen this?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I heard about Catch and Release, but I love Jennifer Garnier, too. Alias was my fave show for quite some time. I just saw your name in RWR with some good news (I think that was your name). Just how many things did I miss?

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box