Anniversary/Other Stuff

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

Today's my 22nd anniversary. We plan to go out tonight, which will be nice since I've seen him ONE night this week.

The ds didn't get his license. He didn't have his verification of enrollment form, so Monday I'm going to leave school early, race to pick him up from school and take him for his license. Sigh. Let's start the new year with a race, right?

All other errands were run, including a trip to the grocery store and a quick run to Hobby Lobby (all their garden stuff is 50% off). The eye appt was interminable, but I had Elisabeth's book with me. I read 40 pages!

I came home to find the GH entries to judge and the new RWR. I'll judge an entry a week.

I'm up on the Pred/Editor Poll for romance and author! Votes would be appreciated!

Did I share this most awesome calendar with you? Excellent calendar for writers

All for now....what's new with you?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year, Mary!
Hope you have a great day. I clicked over and voted for you.

Marianne Arkins said...

Ooh... I like the calendar. I'd say I voted for you, but I'm up for best romance and author, too, lol. And, yeah -- I had to vote for me.

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Elisabeth!!!!

Marianne, I thought you'd like that calendar! Congratulations for being nominated!! Good luck!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry I'm late. :(

I voted for you, though, so that should help make up for it. :)

MJFredrick said...

Aww, thanks, Natalie!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box