Crazy Last Day

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

The last weekday of my vacay, and it's nuts. It isn't that I put everything off, but I couldn't do anything before today.

The ds gets his license. Since he didn't pass the written test until July 1, he wasn't eligible until yesterday.

The ds needs a parking permit. Since he didn't have his license, he couldn't get one.

The ds needs to go to the bank (okay, this we could have done.)

The ds wants to go to Borders (He just got the coupon.) And since we'll be out there, I will run into Target for new lounge pants, and we'll eat lunch at Firehouse Subs.

Mama Kitty needs her stitches out (10 days after surgery is the soonest we can do it.)

The boy is going for an eye appointment. He gets headaches and I want to see if he needs glasses. If I'd called for the appointment before school was out, I wouldn't have had to wait until 2:30 today, but.....

So I may have to forego my nap, since the dh is playing tonight and has to leave relatively early. Unless I use the crock pot....

Oh, and I'm blogging at The Samhellion and I'm Author of the Month at Texas Authors of Romantic Fiction! Come say hey!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box