Goals for the week of District Assessments

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

My guardian angels were working overtime yesterday. I'd planned to get a new tire, then go to the grocery store, but the tire place was closed, so I went to the grocery store first. When I got home, I unloaded, then went back out to head to the tire store, only to discover I had a flat! At least it waited till I got home! So when the dh came home, he took the tire off, and it was on the verge of coming apart. He was only gone a little while, which was good. Then we went to get toner and lunch.

I didn’t have Internet after 4 on Saturday-got a lot done, but it was frustrating not being able to even get to the revision letters! But I got through the first 6 chapters. I think I need to go through another time, since I don't think I cut enough introspection.

1) Revise-get halfway through Surface
2) Guest blog on The Romance Studio
3) Read through DLB
4) Keep a path through the house, battle back dust bunnies, keep laundry from forming a mountain
5) District assessments
6) Finish grading
7) Exercise daily

At least I got the GH entries done earlier this week.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with those revisions Mary :) And thank goodness you got home with your tire!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Toni!

My guardian angels were looking out for me, that's for sure!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box