Craziness

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

This picture is too scary to be funny.

I finally finished my first book of the year, Elisabeth's Stolen Fury! Very action-packed, and about archaeologists, which I love. Also pretty danged sexy.

Okay, so I'm rereading Surface before I work on revisions and yesterday....I got a revision request for my Africa story! Yup, that was my head exploding. So, taking a deep breath, planning ten pages a day on one book at a time....my stomach is in knots, but I don't want to blow this. I was printing out both books (and I have 2 versions of each) and ran out of toner, so that's where I get to go today. And to get a tire. And to the grocery store. :::headdesk:::: Um, need to read my book and REVISE. When, again?

Soooo, since this is the hero model in both stories, you'll be seeing a lot of this guy:

Photobucket

6 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Good luck with all the revisions! You can do it.

Anonymous said...

I'm still working my rewrite...then when I submit it, IF they buy it, I will have revisions. Eek. Go for it, Mar...you will have both them on sale before you know it!

Joanna

Marianne Arkins said...

Wowza!!! You can do it :-)

Elisabeth Naughton said...

So glad you enjoyed STOLEN FURY!!! Thanks for the great rating on Goodreads. ;)

Good luck with the revisions. I'm with Trish...you can do this...easy. ;)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I was going to ask why we always seem to be swamped with revisions at the same time, and then I realized...

...when are we ever NOT swamped with revisions? LOL

Good luck!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, T and Marianne!

JoAnn, they'll buy it! I know, the scary is that I still have revisions coming on my contracted novella, and then if these are contracted.....eek!

Natalie, LOL! It's a good thing, though I'm dying to rewrite the end of my Texas historical!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box