Excited about Reading

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I'm listening to Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas. I got it from the library and am on disc 3. Yesterday I sat in the car listening because I HAD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Oh, so good. It's my first Lisa Kleypas, but I'm already planning on getting Sugar Daddy.

Photobucket

The other one I got yesterday. See, I read an interview with Delores Fossen, who I've known forever, and she said her latest hero was modeled on....guess who? Jeffrey Dean Morgan :) Now, I would have gotten this book anyway, but I wouldn't have put it on the top of the TBR :) Look at the cover-it does look like JDM, doesn't it?

Photobucket

Now to find time to read.....about 100 page to go in Surface, and a lot of new writing. I can keep maybe 50 pages, but the rest needs to be redone.

More testing today, and Dukey, my oldest cat, is going to the vet for a procedure. Seems she has ulcers in her mouth.

I'm keeping up with my Tweets, but not Google Reader and not Tivo. And Appaloosa is on its way from Blockbuster.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oh, poor Dukey! I hope it goes well!

Janet Kaderli said...

I'm reading the latest Kris Longknife novel by Mike Shepherd. Let's see, it's a futuristic space drama, heavy on military strategy, light on romance, but fast-paced and interesting.

My TBR stack is w-a-y high.

I've never "read" an audio book, but bought "Playing for Pizza" to listen to when the dh and I finally get off on that long road trip we've been planning. Maybe in February.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box