Goals for the End of September


I decided to return the Gabaldon to the library. I don't feel like making that commitment right now. I'll read it later, maybe next summer. It's just huge. I feel like something light. I bought some books from Fictionwise yesterday, so maybe those will go next.

This week is pretty easy, I hope.

1) Endless edits on DLB. I can’t imagine how many rounds there will be. I can’t even see the story anymore, just –ing words.

2) Try to work on bodyguard story

3) Finish up grades—end of first 6 weeks already

4) Paperwork for one of my students I retained

5) Prep for sub—a personal day this week and a day and a half of inservice the following week

6) See about a booksigning

7) House/exercise routine


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

I did the same thing with Book of Negroes on the weekend. I really want to read it, but it was a 7 day loan and I just can't see any way I can devour that book in 7 days with everything else I have to do.

MJFredrick said...

And why stress yourself out over something that's meant to be relaxing! I was going to have to read 40 pages a day. No way.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box