What New Shows Are You Going to Try?

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I studied the new Entertainment Weekly looking at new shows and returning shows. Last year I think the only new show I tried in the fall was FRINGE. This year I'm branching out a bit.

I hadn't thought I wanted to see "V" but Morena, who played Inara in FIREFLY, is in it and I love her. Not on till November, though.The dh wants to give Flash Forward a try.








I've always liked Chris Noth and Juliana Marguiles, so I'm going to try The Good Wife.I've already watched a couple of episodes of Glee and while I'm not HOOKED, I'm enjoying it.

I enjoyed the movie Witches of Eastwick, so will give the series a try.
Cougartown looks hilarious.


What new shows are you going to watch?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm watching a lot less this year, partly because so many of my shows didn't get renewed.

New ones: Definitely V, for nostalgic purposes. :) FlashForward looks awesome, and Number One is eager for that, too. I got to see the pilot of Modern Family and it was GREAT. I'm also going to try Eastwick and The Forgotten.

I've been watching and enjoying Glee, and recorded Vampire Diaries but didn't watch it yet. Not excited about it.

MJFredrick said...

I feel the same about Vampire Diaries. I watched the second episode last night but it doesn't feel right to me.

I've lost interest in a number of shows from last year, like NCIS, and The Mentalist. So that opens me up. And I'm not sure about Grey's Anatomy. I'll watch a few and see how they're going to deal with Meredith and Izzy leaving for a bit. (Ellen is having a baby and Katherine is making a movie.)

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box