A Plan

One more week of summer vacation. I don't feel like I accomplished very much, other than becoming a hermit who would rather wear t-shirts, yoga pants and flip flops. Despite my walking and my goodness at National, my pants all fit poorly. I'm really tired of wedgies.

Anyway, I may not have gotten a lot done this summer, but I have A Plan.

Here it is:

1) work on DLB, just a little revision

2) type in revisions on Second Chances, send to critique group

3) work on new synopsis for Hot Shot, see if I can make it my story again

4) Finish typing Pride's Fall, send to WRP

5) revise Vanished beginning, send to critique group

6) work on Alex partial, especially the synopsis (critique group again). These poor characters have been hanging off the side of a mountain for weeks!

7) work on Midnight Sun partial, send to critique group

Now, I don't plan this all this week, but it's good to have a direction. I feel like I didn't all summer. Unless napping every day was a plan. That, I did without fail.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

My head is spinning from that plan.

How do you work on more than one book at a time? I just can't do it.

MJFredrick said...

I tried the more-than-one-book-at-a-time thing and it just didn't work. This is the order I'm going to work on them. Much more doable!

Trish Milburn said...

Sounds like a great plan. I'm going to work on my revised plan for the next month or two after I finish reading HS.

MJFredrick said...

I'm making headway - crossed one and two off this week!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box