Only Hours Away

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more
Lolcats and funny pictures


I can't believe I almost forgot! Today is the first day of the Samhain Author Scavenger Hunt! You could win a Kindle 2 by playing! Go here for more details! If you've come here to play, scroll down on the left for your clue!

The dh is actually on vacation starting today. His first chore is to take YaYa to the vet. Something's wrong with her mouth.

I made a call yesterday I wish I hadn't and fear it will ruin everything for the rest of the school year. I think I ruined the progress I'd made the last 2 weeks, just before the holidays.

The teacher next door was watching Ice Age on an HD screen and WOW. Wow. That picture sure popped. The dh and I were looking at them over Thanksgiving, but I'd have to give up my TV cabinet (gorgeous pine) because the new TV aspect ratio won't fit. And if we put it on the wall, as we're told we're supposed to do, where do you hook up the DVD and Tivo?

I hate story transitions, just so you know. I've been up since 4 working on this one, thinking I had it figured out. Also last night I noticed another running theme in my books, but it's near the climax, so I won't give that away ;)

Hours now...hours....some of the teachers were talking that we won't hear little kid voices for 2 weeks.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

We got an HD TV last spring, and had to give up our entertainment center, which broke my heart. But WOW what a difference!! I love it -- we especially like to watch the nature programs like Planet Earth, because the way they're filmed really take advantage of the HD effect. Amazing.

Uh oh about the call, whatever it was....

MJFredrick said...

Did you hang it on the wall, Marianne? How do you hook up your DVD and such?

I held a kid back from the dance because of his behavior yesterday, though he'd been good the rest of the week. I should have let him go, I think, though I gave him TONS of warnings yesterday. TONS. He doesn't deal well with change and we had a different schedule yesterday, which set him off. I wish I could turn back the clock and let him go, because I had made progress the past month. Dumb dumb dumb.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box