Wednesday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more
Lolcats and funny pictures


I got my hair cut yesterday (no big change, I am a chicken, should have let her bob it) and the girl and I talked movies like wild. Now I'm dying to see AVATAR. I thought we'd go yesterday, but the dh had band practice. Maybe today, after the dh fixes the toilet in the master bath.

She was also a Twilight junkie, which is not my thing, but we agreed Stephanie Meyer needs to write Jacob's story. He's hugely popular, and though he has a heroine, they have a built-in conflict.

I need to make sugar cookies today. I'm going to make really big ones so it'll go quickly. Also, cleaning the kitchen, editing and working on my short story. Not nearly as busy.

Don't forget about the Samhellion contest. I think the last day is tomorrow. Also, Nobody Writes It Better is having a Super-Secret-Santa giveaway, so check it out!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Avatar too. DD works at Starbucks across form the theater and she says everyone who comes in after seeing it says it's the best movie they've ever seen!

MJFredrick said...

It was good, but not the best. Nope, nope, nope.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box