Movies I'm Looking Forward to in 2010


Okay, before we get started here, I'm very excited about the contest I'm holding to kick off the release of my new book next Tuesday, BREAKING DAYLIGHT. The contest will run from January 1 to January 5. I'll pick the winners every evening at 8 PM CST, and the grand prize winner at 8 PM CST on Tuesday.

Here's the deal. I have a fan page at Facebook now, and every day I'll draw from people who join my fan page. That person will get a pair of earrings from Distinctively DD, Marianne's daughter's shop (and I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive) and a lotion/bath thing from Bath and Body Works.

Every day I will also have something interactive, a poll or something, and from the commenters, over the five days, I will draw the grand prize, a necklace made by my aunt, who makes her own glass beads.

Photobucket

I need your help promoting the contest. I really really REALLY want to make the top ten list at My Bookstore and More. This week all the new releases made it. So if you're on Facebook, spread the word about my fan page, tweet, blog, and most of all, come over and comment so you can win!

Movies I’m Looking Forward to in 2010

1) Legion

2) Iron Man 2

3) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Photobucket

4) Percy Jackson and the Olympians

5) The Bounty Hunter (GERRY!)

Photobucket

6) Clash of the Titans

7) Red Dawn (JDM!)

Photobucket

8) The Resident (JDM!)

Photobucket

I know Michele is looking forward to Robin Hood and Trish is looking forward to Eclipse. What is everyone else excited about?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Wow.. they're redoing "Red Dawn"? I loved that movie. And "Clash of the Titans"? Loved that one, too, though it was REALLY cheesy.

I'm totally out of the loop when it comes to entertainment, so I'm not looking forward to anything, since I haven't a clue what's coming out! LOL...

And I'll promo your contest :-)

Mary Curry said...

I'm kinda iffy about the Percy Jackson one. I LOVED the series, as you know, but the trailer has me a bit leery. My students and I are all eager to see how it is though.

MJFredrick said...

Glad to give you the head's up, Marianne! I loved Clash, too, and showed it to my 5th graders a few years ago. Completely spaced that the woman was breastfeeding the first scene. Boy, was I worried I'd hear from parents! This one has Sam Worthington, too.

Mary, maybe I should read the books after I see the movie?

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box