Old Books

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last night I was very excited. I found two books that I’ve been looking for since I was a girl, thanks to Stump the Bookseller! I’d read the books over and over again, but didn’t remember the titles. Then on Lit Soup, Jenny Rappaport blogged about missing books, someone told her about Stump the Bookseller, and I found my books!

The first is a ghost story called The Ghosts. Duh – how could I not remember that title?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The second is a story about 2 girls writing a romance, called Two Are Better Than One.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I bought both from Amazon. One was a little more pricey than the other ;) But years, folks. YEARS. (When I went back to find the image, I found about a dozen books TEN DOLLARS cheaper – GAH!)

The dh called me into the living room last night. He was watching The Rookie, and one of the kids on the team is Ash from Supernatural. I thought it was cool that he said, “It’s the smart guy from The Roadhouse, the one with the mullet.” See, he likes the show, though he gives me a bad time.

Today I’m off with Chris – Queen-a Athena. She’s in town for her spring break. We’re heading to breakfast, then to La Villita and the botanical gardens. At least we FINALLY have the weather for it!

Maybe we’ll stop by and get the new TV Guide with Justin Chambers on the cover! (And did you see Denny on Rachel Ray yesterday???)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

If you all are eating at Guenther House, I'm SO jealous. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun!
Cool about the books.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box