Stuff

I went to bed last night at 9:15 to finish reading Dresden. I'm still a few pages from the end - I just couldn't make my eyes focus anymore.

Then storms rolled in around 12:30. The power went out twice after they'd rolled out again, the second a matter of minutes after I reset my alarm.

I woke up this AM to see the last roll of paper towels on the counter in the bathroom, a can of upholstery cleaner on the kitchen counter and the dog was in the garage. I wonder what happened after I went to bed????

It's Fiesta week in San Antonio, and I have all my Fiesta gear out. It's also Play-offs, and the teachers will find any reason to wear jeans, so today is Spurs shirt/jean day. I don't have a Spurs shirt (I KNOW - blasphemy) so I'll be wearing my Fiesta-wear. Do I go to Fiesta events? Noooooo - the dh works them.

I've forgotten how to submit to Superromance. Do they still do IRCs, or what? I need to stop and get nice paper on the way home.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes on IRC's. GOOD LUCK! Have fun with Fiesta.

April said...

IRC's is what I've heard too.

Sounds like someone did some sleep-car-detailing. Can you send them my way?

Have fun with Fiesta!

Michelle Rowen said...

I've heard that editors hate getting IRCs because it adds another step to have to cash them in. i could be wrong on this, of course. However, you can buy Canadian stamps online...

http://www.shopcanadapost.ca/

MJFredrick said...

Michelle, I'd heard that about IRCs lately. I think I will go the Canadian stamp route.

April, turns out the storm scared the pee out of my dog. No sleep car detailing ;)

Am blowing off Fiesta for critique group - the last Saturday is the King William Fair and I usually go with Cindi and her family. This year, we scheduled critique group, and I sent them a chunk of BD. Wonder if I'll have more fun????

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box