YEOWCH

dog
see more dog pictures

That looks just like my brother's basset.

I came home from lunch with my mom yesterday and had THREE rejections, two on BD and one on STTA. At least 2 were personalized, but 3 in one day???

I got my glasses yesterday, too. I'm still getting used to them. I think I should have bifocals but the doctor didn't think so. But while I was at WalMart, I found the COOLEST fabric - it's a firefighter print. I bought three yards as a table runner for Trish and my booksigning in October.

Things I've learned from bloghopping this week:

The Stella Cameron Scarlet Boa contest is going on again.

Linda Howard has a new book with an assassin hero and drug lord's mistress heroine. I MUST READ.

Stephanie Bond has a new book in the Body Movers series.

Season 2 of Robin Hood on BBC will be out on DVD next month. YAY, Guy of Gilborn!

What have you learned from bloghopping lately?

Today I'm going swimming, watching another disc of Winds of War, finishing reading Roped and Tied and working on Surface. Oh, and it's clean the living room day.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Ouch. I hate when bad news happens like that.
Don't let it affect your holiday. Have a Happy Fourth!

michellewillingham said...

Hugs on the rejections! But you'll find a home for those books. Onward and upward!

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Somedays you just need a *hug*. I know you can do it, Mary!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

*Hugs Mary*

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box