Title Help


I need title help. Of course I thought of a title I liked when I was coming home from work but I've forgotten it now. Yesterday I listed different words and made different combinations, but nothing stood out.

The words: Bodyguard, Protector, Heart, Love, Romance, Devotion, Passion, Yearning, Threat, Risk, Chance, Jeopardy, Peril, Endangered, Menace, Hazard (NO, Not The Bodyguard of Hazard, just in case you're thinking it!), Legislator, Campaign, Politician, Protect, Harbor, Safeguard, Sentinel, Secure

Of course, the list is just what I came up with....if you have another thought, have at it! I've only had to change one of my titles, so this is a challenge for me.

Here's the blurb.

Texas Congresswoman McKenna Jones finds her life is in danger when her father’s old enemy surfaces. She’s the target of revenge and narrowly escapes a kidnapping attempt by relying on her wits.

Her father insists she step out of the public eye until the threat has passed. She can’t. She’s fighting for an important bill and won’t abandon it. Grudgingly, her father assigns the most trusted man in his security firm, Ethan Riggins, to keep her safe. McKenna weighs her need for privacy versus the necessity of the bill and sacrifices privacy.

If only it was a sacrifice. Ethan is no hardship on the eyes, and is easy to work with—not what she expected from a friend of her father’s. Her attraction is troublesome. She doesn’t want to get involved with someone like her father, whose job has always been more important than family. She wants a better life for her children than she had.

But constant contact and danger push them together, break down her defenses, and his. Ethan has held himself distant because she’s his assignment and his friend’s daughter. But he’s never known a woman as smart and driven and sexy as she is. She makes him want to loosen the reins he holds on his emotions since his wife left.

When the threat escalates, Ethan and McKenna have to take charge of the investigation, to end the threat so they can discover if a happily-ever-after is in store for them.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box