POST 400!!

Spring Break is a matter of hours away! I love Spring Break, it’s like a cool preview of summer. This week I’m going to:

Go to Houston for the Emily luncheon

Take 3 online classes for inservice credit

Get my first mammogram

Go to hematologist

Lunch with some writer friends

SARA meeting

Write as much as I can

Breakfast with Mom

Clean house good enough to last till summer

Nap and read!

I was packing for the Emily last night, going between my winter closet and spring closet to find an outfit where everything matched. My shoes look so dilapidated, and I can’t find any I like. I usually stick with black, brown and white, but I have a really cute pair of beaded thongs that go with absolutely NOTHING. Everything else is so casual, except for a pair of sandals I bought when my son was 5 – 9 years ago. I think the heels are a little clunkier than stylish. BAH!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 comments:

Toni Anderson said...

Have fun Mary!!

Anonymous said...

Mar, have a fantastic time at the Emilys...you SO deserve this!

My spring break officially started yesterday afternoon. I can't wait to spend a week just being me, with not much else to worry about. My son will be coming home for the week, and the only thing we really have planned is to take it easy. See you next Friday!

J

Anonymous said...

PS---I'll be at the EPIC Convention on Saturday the 18th!

J

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, guys! I think we'll be off to Houston any....minute....now...dh still packing. sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Have great Spring Break and lots of fun in Houston!

KATZ said...

Hi, my new friend Mary!
So nice to meet you at the Emily meeting today!
Congrats on all your contests - you must be getting close to publication!! :)
Talk to you later!

MJFredrick said...

HEY, Sarah!!! Thank you, thank you!!! Keep in touch!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box