Highlights of 2005

Happy New Year!!

I’m making this general, since you guys mostly know my personal highlights ;)

1) people helping people – starting with the tsunami and continuing with Katrina and Rita, we saw the best of people in 2005
2) Good friends got The Call (Janice, Paula, JoAnn, Colleen, Candy, Toni, Tess) or saw their books on the shelf in 2005 (Robyn, Stef, Janice and JoAnn!)
3) Spurs world championship! And the Astros were in the World Series!
4) quality TV – Lost, My Name is Earl, 24…shows that kept interest and created buzz
5) a new Peter Jackson movie – I know it wasn’t Lord of the Rings, but he made it with just as much love
6) gas prices went down after going so high
7) fuzzy slipper socks - best invention ever


Have anything to add?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 comments:

Toni Anderson said...

Happy New Year Mary!!!!!!!!
May 2006 excell all your expectations!

Love, Toni.XXXX

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see a sale for you in 2006! Heck, let's have sales for both of us! :)

Anonymous said...

My two favorite Scotsmen in the world. Thanks, Mar. :)

YOU WILL RULE 2006, Mar! Let it be so!

Hugs,
J

MJFredrick said...

Happy New Year, Toni, Michelle and JoAnn!! (JoAnn, I got that pic, just for you.) Michelle, I second the wish for sales for both of us!

Trish Milburn said...

Gerry with Ewan McGregor! You're getting 2006 off to a great start. :)

Anonymous said...

The 6th Harry Potter book coming out in 2005 was a highlight :)

Unknown said...

EWAN!!!

:::Swoon:::

MJFredrick said...

LOL, you guys!

Bonnie, HOW could I forget Harry??? Book AND movie??

Shesawriter said...

Oh, gosh, you posted pics of one of my favorite bands. After I picked myself off the floor from swooning, I rushed back to the keyboard to type this. :-)

Tanya

Shesawriter said...

Now I just realized I posted my comment in the wrong section. See how dizzy those INXS pics made me?

LOL!

Tanya

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box