TBR challenge

Brianna’s Mommy issued this TBR challenge.

Title: One Way Out

Author: Michele Albert

Year published: 2005

Why did you get this book? It was about paleontologists.

Do you like the cover? Not really.

Did you enjoy the book? Yes.

Was the author new to you and would you read something by this author again? No, I’ve read all her books but Off Limits, which is in my TBR.

Are you keeping it or passing it on? Passing it on – the heroine was a little abrasive for my taste.

Anything else? Her books are just about as sexy as I can handle.

Simple enough, right?

And the breakdown for this year's challenges, unless anyone has any subsitutions they'd like to make:

January: Contemporary Romance
February: A book by a new-to-you author
March: Historical Romance
April: A book that's been on your TBR pile longer than 6 months
May: In honor of Memorial Day; War, law enforcement, military type or something similar (even loosely related counts)
June: A book that was recommended by someone you "know" (another blogger, author, friend, family member) or got a lot of buzz and that's why you bought it but it's still on your TBR pile
July: Romantic Suspense
August: A non-romance book, fiction or non-fiction
September: Category Romance
October: Paranormal Romance or Fantasy
November: A book originally published as an e-book (even if you have it in print now)
December: A book published prior to 2006

Gotta take my mommy to school today so my brother can have the car, and am staying late for science night. Sigh. I'd almost wanted to take a mental health day.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comments:

MicheleKS said...

Two words on Mr. Holloway: Oh. My.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box