It's a GIRL!!!!!

Cindi had a girl about 12 hours ago, mother and baby Sophie are doing fine. I can't wait to meet her!

Had a big bad fight with my son before bed (after HOURS on the phone) because he had ALL LAST WEEK to work on a paper for school, and he was up past ten last night working on it. Does he not learn???

I buy charms for my charm bracelet for each story I finish. I have a firefighter charm, a scuba diver charm, an Africa charm, a police shield, along with my Duel on the Delta pistols and three hearts for each of my GH finals, and a computer. I have a book waiting to go on, as well.

After this last book, I couldn’t decide what charm I need. They travel everywhere, so I thought a jet. The weapon is a computer, so I thought maybe a laptop. But most of the story takes place in Seattle, so I think I’ll get the Space Needle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But while I was looking, I found two I want for my ghost hunter story. Since he is based on Dean, I thought this car…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But since it’s a ghost hunter story, I LOVE this one (only it’s in England.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I might get this one instead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is more fun than writing ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Michelle Rowen said...

Where are you finding these great charms? I'm thinking about doing a similar bracelet myself. These are so groovy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your friend! :)

And what a neat tradition about the charm bracelet. :)

MJFredrick said...

Michelle, I started out getting the charms at James Avery, but every time I go to a craft show, I look. The car charm is at Amazon (but $10 shipping - I don't think so!), the haunted houses are on eBay, and I'm not sure where I found the Space Needle.

Thanks for the congratulations, Michelle! Baby Sophie is gorgeous!

Tracy Montoya said...

Get the one from England! Pay the extra postage! It's so cool.

:::Tracy, the enabler:::

MJFredrick said...

HEY, Tracy!!!!

I think I will get the England one - it is too precious!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box