Time Periods

Yes, yes, I'm doing Nano. I'm having a hard time settling down today, even though I've been back from my errands nearly two hours, and tonight we're going to a hockey game (I KNOW! Hockey! Free tickets, though.) Doesn't help that the boy is watching The Rutles and I can hear it all over the house, and my dh had the computer till just now. (I have my Alphie, but still.)

So I'm thinking about that paranormal idea I got coming back from Houston, and I'm thinking about different time periods my heroine could travel to.

I'm intrigued by early 20th century, WW2, the Great Depression, the heyday of Route 66, the 20s and the explorations of Egypt.

I'm also intrigued by Rome and Greece and Attila the Hun.

The settling of Australia.

Machu Picchu.

If you could travel to any place in time, when would it be?

I dreamed about Alex last night, so...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ancient Egypt.

Macchu Picchu in it's heyday would be cool, I'm with you there.

Neolithic Europe.

India at any time.

Iceland in the Viking eras.

Anonymous said...

Right now, I'd like to hit 1920s Hollywood. Purely for research purposes, you understand. *g*

MJFredrick said...

Julie, we are on the same wavelength! (Julie helped me choose my setting for my archaeology book, y'all.)

Tori, I bet! It would be so glamorous!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box