Welcome to the Week from Hell

I hate November. Even when I was music teacher, it was beyond stressful.

Today, thankfully, I have nothing scheduled because they rescheduled a meeting I was supposed to have. I do, however, have to stop by the grocery store on the way to work because I forgot to pick up lunches for me for the week.

Tomorrow. Gosh, I don't even want to wake up tomorrow. Tomorrow is tutoring, Science Night and PTA, all back to back. I'll get to school at 7 and be lucky to leave at 7.

Wednesday is SARA. I will most likely skip.

Thursday (actually, all week, but Thursday is the only day we can go) is this arts and crafts show down at a historic home. It's really beautiful, they serve spiced tea and punch and homemade cookies. And I have to leave by 5:30 to take my son the Battle of the Bands, which will be 6:30 to 9 ish. I better eat a lot of cookies because I don't think I'll have time to eat anything else.

Friday my youngest brother is in a play. (He's in a play Thursday and Saturday, too, but this is the only night we can go.)

Saturday is critique group and a hockey game.

My folks are coming Monday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I have a big decision about whether or not to redeem my villain and make him the True Hero. I really don't think I can.

2,116 words yesterday - 5,527 for the weekend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a busy week, Mary {:0

kris said...

Keep breathing, Mary, and just take it one hour at a time.

Jill Monroe said...

Oh, Mary - I'm so sorry. Sending you calming vibes!

Colleen Gleason said...

Deep breaths, Mary. One day at a time. Sounds very stressful.

I love the idea of you redeeming a villain and turning him into a hero. I'll bet you can do it, and it will be a great story.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Whew, Mary. If I were facing all that, I'd have tanked NaNo by now. You are AWESOME, lady.

MJFredrick said...

One hour at a time. I might be able to do that. The band is practicing tonight and Wednesday, too. Gah.

I don't know about redeeming my villain - he's going to have to do time, and I don't think my heroine will wait.

I really want to do a love scene between them before she realizes she can't do this, though.

Anonymous said...

HUGS Mary!!!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box