Supernatural and Jealousy

It was actually cold enough for me to wear my new coat yesterday, a beautiful leather jacket I got a deal on at Chadwicks. I rode with my mom, we stopped at Starbucks, I walked up and down the hall at school, showing off my first new coat since the boy was in 1st grade.

I was opening the door to my classroom and my Ashley said, "Mrs. Fechter, you have a tag just there."

Sure enough, the tags I'd checked for (albeit in the dark) were hanging from my armpit. Being who I am, I had to go down and show Cindi, who almost went into labor, she was laughing so hard. Apparently I am great comic relief.

Stephanie blogged about dealing with the green-eyed monster, which is interesting because I was thinking about blogging on the same subject. I found myself feeling it this week, even though I've kind of removed myself from the pressure of publishing. The reason? This writer not only has lucrative publishing contracts, and was finalling in contests with me not too long ago.

But she quit a cool job to do it.

Okay, I know, a job is a job is a job. I mean, you like it or love it. But I've always been envious of people who are brave enough/smart enough to go out and get these cool jobs. Seriously, I love my job now, but how cool is being a teacher? And to be honest, I got the degree so I could get the heck out of college and start making more money than I was making at Eckerd. But I see these women who did things that, while I probably never would have thought of doing them when I was going to college, they just seem over the top cool to me now. I wish I would have been courageous enough to pursue something like that, something I really could have loved the past 15 years.

While I was waiting for the dh to get home last night, and since I'd already reached my goal for the day, I did some shopping at Cafe Press. I wanted

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

but the print is too small, and I'm not comfortable with anyone looking at my chest so long.

I also liked this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I bought these.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, last video, I promise. God loves a dog man. And he does his own grocery shopping.

5 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

You're cracking me up with the Supernatural shopping. I love getting you hooked on TV shows. Bwahahaha!

Jill Monroe said...

Mary - can you tell us what the first shirt says? I can't read it at all.

MJFredrick said...

Trish, at least I didn't glom on Prison Break shirts!

Jill, the first shirt says, "White chalk, .99. Red candles, $2.99. Book of matches FREE from a local bar. John Winchester's deal with a demon - PRICELESS."

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Dammit, now I need to go shopping for Supernatural t-shirts.

I love when my favorite bloggers love the same shows I do. :)

MJFredrick said...

Let me know what you get, Natalie! My son pointed out a Supernatural billboard on my way to my brother's today. And he helped me work on a soundtrack for the new story based on Dean's listening taste.

My Winchester brothers shirt shipped today.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box