I Wish I'd Thought of That.

Have you ever heard an idea or seen one on Publisher's Lunch, or in the movies, and think, dang, I wish I'D thought of that? One of my cps was saying yesterday that she heard of a deal for a book like The DaVinci Code, only the code was hidden in symphony music! Now, I never would have thought of that, BUT....how cool, right?

When Diana Duncan came out with her 24 series, where each chapter was an hour of a day, I wished I'd thought of that.

The Lost Room was SUPER clever, and while I never would have thought about it, I wished I had.

Supernatural, of course. I had thought about a series of books based on actual legends, which the show is, but it didn't include two hot brothers ;)

Pirates of the Caribbean.

I'm sure the list is longer, but I'm hungry. Is there anything out there you wish YOU'D thought of?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Julie said...

X-Men. DARN I wish I'd thought of that! Every time I see one of the movies I kind of groan to myself.

Trish Milburn said...

Buffy and Angel. I know, big shocker.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box