Scaring Myself

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I joined my chapter's BIAW because it was the last week of Nano and I figured what the heck. Only I finished my book on Saturday, and started the new one on Sunday. This story isn't coming as quickly, and I think part of it is because I know I'm having to meet the expectations of my cps and that's kind of making me watch the story with one eye while creating it with the oterh. Does that make sense? If I could just pour the joy into it that I found in that last book....

I did a collage yesterday (and as soon as I get a camera, I'll post pictures of my collages. My last collage I'm particularly proud of.) It's a WIP in itself, but I did find the perfect car ;)

My story is unfolding too fast. My heroine discovered the hero's secret on like page 30. I had first thought I'd have 4 haunted houses, then I went to 3, now I see I need to go to 4.

I'm scaring myself with research, though! Two nights I haven't been able to sleep because of all the ghostie reading and watching I've been doing! Doesn't help that I'm also reading about vampires with La Nora (and the book is irritating me. Has anyone read it?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Trish Milburn said...

Love the Snoopy cartoon. And nice picture of Sam. :)

MJFredrick said...

Isn't that a good picture?

And I am so Snoopy this week!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Guh.

You know, I have, like 532 pictures of Sam and Dean. HOW do you find all these ones I don't have?

MJFredrick said...

Supernaturalplanet.com, baby, the only one I can get from school ;)

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box