Wow, December

And I haven't even made my grocery list for my cookies....

I am not enjoying Grey's Anatomy. Last night was billed as the MUST SEE episode of the year, but it just left me feeling unsettled. Everyone is fighting. Sad when the only people getting along are Mer/Der/Addison! George is being an ass. I agree with Izzy and Bailey that Cristina and Burke should pay a higher price. I don't get why Bailey feels so responsible for Denny. There's so much upset at the hospital, no wonder there was upset on the set. Maybe I'll find the love again after they've been gone on winter break.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I watched a completely terrible movie yesterday just because Jeffrey Dean Morgan was in it. It was called Dead and Breakfast and it was a zombie type movie, grossest movie I have EVER seen. My son has threatened that I am no longer allowed to control the Tivo.

We had a very interesting conversation at the dinner table - and beyond - last night. Will work on it for tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the end of the episode last night it looked like they had turned the corner on all the upset :)

MJFredrick said...

I hope so, Bonnie. The show used to have funny bits, but now....

Anonymous said...

Totally agree about GA.
Not cool at all.

Marianne Arkins said...

I don't watch Grey's, don't have the time... but it's always sad when a show you love goes downhill.

:-(

Sorry, Mary!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

That's so funny! Yesterday I watched a fairly terrible (with a very stupid ending) movie just because it had Jensen Ackles in it. :)

MJFredrick said...

Mary Beth, we are so in the same place ;)

Spill, Natalie! What movie? I've been watching Dark Angel, but I refuse to watch Dawson's Creek.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box