My Top Ten Events of 2006

4 AM this morning. Actually, before, but I didn’t get up till 4:30.

I didn’t go to Cindi’s yesterday. I went into the laundry room to get a shirt, tripped over the drummer’s equipment and went down hard against the drum set. My whole side was red, but now only my ribs under my arm are black and blue. I fell on my right side, but the left side of my head hurts, especially my jaw. Weird.

All I have to do today is return some movies to Blockbuster and exchange my yarn.

Today is my last looking back post – tomorrow I’ll start looking forward.

I’m actually thinking of making a Supernatural You Tube. Talk about a time suck!

Okay, these are personal events, not newsworthy ones, and you know most of them already.

10) Ashley passing the TAKS test on the first try.
9) two good evaluations!!
8) the Emily conference – everyone was so nice!
7) finding Skippy, my kitten, in a tree at school
6) Trish’s visit in February – so much fun!
5) my 40th birthday party – I didn’t want to leave!
4) Nanowrimo – showed me the joy of writing again
3) Cindi’s baby girl!!!
2) Fred’s Emmys!!!!
1) Finalling in the GH/trip to Atlanta!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Ouch, Mary! I'm sorry you got hurt. I bet your head pain/jaw pain is from a whiplash-type effect. Pay attention over the next few days for potential brain injury symptoms--it doesn't take much, and they can manifest after time passes. Headaches, dizziness, coordination problems, even focusing problems or personality changes. Hopefully, you didn't hit that hard.

Colleen Gleason said...

Yeowch!! Mary, that sounds horrible. I'm glad you rested, but yeow.

Take care of yourself.

Trish Milburn said...

I hope the bruising goes away soon. My rib area is very tender as a general room, so thinking about bruising them gives me the wiggies.

And cool, my visit made the list. Neato!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, y'all. Natalie, I thought it was probably whiplash, too. My jaw is still sore, and I was dizzy that night, but I feel okay now.

It was really very embarassing ;)

And of course your visit made the list, Trish! I loved having you here!

MJFredrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box