Goals for the Week of AWESOME (oh please don't take this as an invitation for drama!)

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Also a crazy week, so I’m dialing back the writing, which makes me feel guilty since I didn’t do a lot last week. I should have finished Queen already, and should be halfway through Midnight Sun, but I cut 3000 words and haven’t made much progress since.

But, this week should (oh please no drama to ruin it) be good:

1) my birthday party

2) my birthday

3) last week of tutoring!!!!!!!!!!

4) Avatar on DVD (Sam!!!!!!)

5) The Losers in the theater (JDM, baby!!)

6) Tahmoh (Helo from BSG) has a new miniseries on Sci-Fi. Almost forgot about that one.

7) Problem Child will be absent Monday, going to the doctor to please God get medication. (I have only ever wanted a child on medication one other time in my career. Trust me that this is a desperate situation.)

8) Revisions on short story for Samhain

9) Finish a round of revisions on Queen, then go through one more time for continuity

10) Fiesta event with mom, BB, SIL and her bff

11) Exercise

12) House

Photobucket

6 comments:

Mary Curry said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and week! Sounds like all your favs have something special for your week. :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Happy (early) birthday! I hope the week is as fabulous as it should be!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Natalie! Today was pretty awesome, very peaceful.

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Mary! I thought it was funny that all my "heroes" have something new this week! JDM is even going to be on Craig Ferguson.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have an awesome week planned. Happy Birthday!

MJFredrick said...

Thanks, Mary Beth! This week seemed planned just for me!

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box