Goals for the Week of TAKS

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Fiesta’d yesterday—King William parade and fair, stopped for a drink at a local patio bar, hiked back to the car. I got a bit of a sunburn and came home so tired! Watched Avatar again when I got home and just vegged.

This will be the week for vegging, with the kids testing. Can’t do anything but monitor. Maybe then I can figure out the right ending for this short story—and for Queen. One of these days I’m going to come up with the ending first.

1) survive 2 days of my kids testing, and a third day of 5th grade testing, which means our kids have to be quiet

2) finish revisions on short story for Samhain

3) finish revisions on Queen

4) sew gray skirt, cut out blue dress

5) go see The Losers (dh’s back went out Friday night, spoiled that plan for last week)

6) grocery

7) exercise

8) house

9) yard

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mary Curry said...

Good luck with testing. We have it this week (Mon, Tues, Wed.) and next (Wed, Thurs, Fri). I'll be SO glad when it's over.

MJFredrick said...

Thanks! Good luck to you, too. I'll tell my kids to be glad they don't have FIVE DAYS! Yikes! We have 3, but they're spread out. Writing was in March, Reading and Math this week, then it's over.

Mary Curry said...

Actually by the time it's done, we have 8 days of it. 3 this week, 3 next week and 2 Science at the end of May/beginning of June.

That should really make them grateful. :)

MJFredrick said...

I told my kids and they feel sorry for your kids! We're done, now to wait. Sigh.

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box