Series I've Started

'funny
moar funny pictures

Michele was talking about reading the Bullet Catcher series by Roxanne St. Clair, and I want to read that as well as Christy Reece’s books. And the Soulless/Changeless books. But I’m already so far behind on several series, I hate to start another. And it’s not that I didn’t enjoy the first books—I did, which is why I bought the subsequent books. I just don’t..have…time!

I read and loved Larissa Ione’s first Demonica book. I have all the others. Haven’t started.

I read and loved Rachel Vincent’s first book. The were-panther shifter books, Stray, Pride, all those. I have the second book in the series. Haven’t started.

I just finished book 6 or 7 of the Robyn Carr Virgin River series. There are three more. I own them all. I have to say, I loved Temptation Ridge almost as much as the first book.

I read and loved the first Colleen Gleason Gardella book. Have the others. Haven’t started.

Same with the Joss post-apocalyptic books.

I’ve got the next two Michelle Rowen books in her series. I think I read 2, and I own 2.

The Cindy Gerard books—I have the last of her previous series and the first three or four of her new series.

I have all of Paula Graves’s books, first series and this new one. I read the first of the first one and got behind.

I read the first two Robyn Dehart historicals, and I think she has one more in that series. I have it, and the first book of her new series, which I haven’t started.

I’ve read 2 Linda Winfree Heart of the South books, own most of the rest, haven’t gotten to them.

Read the first Meg Benjamin, own the next two, haven’t read.

We won’t even talk about how far behind I am with the JD Robb books. Or the Jim Butcher ones.

The series I keep up with are Nora and Suzanne Brockmann. No idea why those are easier than others.

And I know what you’re thinking—that’s a lot of books, right? That’s not even the category series, or the stand-alones. Yeah, a lot of books. Maybe I should just read this summer!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I own and have read Paula Graves first series (it's great!) and have the books (released so far) for the second, but haven't read them.

I own the Gardella books, but haven't read them...

I read "Soulless" and LOVED it. I have "Changeless", but haven't read it.

I'm up to date on the In Death books and all the rest of Nora's...

I do like series, but it can be tough to keep up!

MJFredrick said...

So glad I'm not alone! I forgot, I'm one book from the end of Lori Handeland's werewolves, and have read Jill Shalvis's Wilder brothers, until this last one.

I'm reading The Dead-Tossed Waves, which is a sequel to The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep last night!

MicheleKS said...

I am on top of 3 series only: In Death by J.D. Robb, Dark-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich.

I am always reluctant to start a series that's several books in (can't imagine starting the In Death series now- almost 30 books and counting!). I like the trilogies a lot of authors seem to be doing now- less books to catch up on.

Mary Curry said...

I'm pretty much up to date on the In Death series. I refuse to get caught up in buying it in hardcover so I'm always one behind. I'm up to date on the Bride series and I finished the Circle of 7 Trilogy and the Circle Trilogy (more or less. I admit to serious scanning by the end). I never got into the Flower or Key trilogies.

Michele, I kept up with the Stephanie Plum books through about 7 but then I grew weary of them.

I'm way behind you on the Virgin River books, Mary. I read VR Christmas first, then I read Virgin River. I think I read Temptation Ridge. It sounds familiar. I have a few more on my bookshelf but I haven't gotten to them yet. Have you read any of her Grace Valley series?


I've also read some of Sherryl Woods's Serenity series and now there are more of them coming. I just picked up the first one.

MJFredrick said...

Michele, you're right about the In Death series being daunting. I think I read maybe 10. Mavis was pregnant when I got off track.

Mary, I want to read Sheryl Woods, too, but again, not wanting to start something else. I lost interest in Evanovich, too.

MJFredrick said...

I've read almost every Nora book ever. I have Time Was and Times Change, or something like that, but haven't read them yet. She's easier to keep up with these days :)

MJFredrick said...

I forgot another series I've started--Stephanie Tyler's Navy Seals! Have all those books, too...

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box