5 Crazy Things

Cindy tagged me with 5 Crazy Things About Me. The hard part was not thinking up five crazy things, it was thinking of five crazy things you don’t already know about me.

1) I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. Every day. And no, I’m not telling you, because it’s NOT healthy.

2) I know The Grinch by heart. Can’t remember important things, but I know that.

3) I used to be able to put my whole fist in my mouth. (I’m afraid to try it now.) How did I find this out? Fred’s girlfriend before me could do it. Of course, she had a smaller fist and a bigger mouth.

4) I worry about stupid things, like whether the Tivo has enough room for today’s Battlestar Galactica marathon. (You probably already knew this about me, though.)

5) I get really cranky when I’m hungry, especially for breakfast. Like I couldn’t go without a meal!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Kelly Boyce said...

I eat the same breakfast every day too. Creature of habit. But it's healthy, probably the healthiest thing I eat all day. It's all a downhill scramble after that.

Cindy Taylor said...

I cracked up on #3. I think this year at Nationals we ought to see if you can still do it. ;)

Shesawriter said...

The ONLY reason I eat breakfast is so I can take my vitamins. And I have to eat very little because if I eat too much I get sleepy and then I can't write. But if I don't eat enough, my vitamins make me sick. But if I don't take my vitamins, I get brain fog and can't write. See how crazy this is? LOL! It's a delicate balancing act.

MJFredrick said...

Tanya, vitamins make me sick on an empty stomach, too.

Kelly, I WISH I could be healthy. And I could, if I'd just give up my comfort food!

Cindy, not likely I'll be at National this year. I'd be afraid to try it now that I'm OLD. What if my jaw locked and my hand got stuck????

Goodreads

M.J. Fredrick's books on Goodreads
Breaking DaylightBreaking Daylight
ratings: 11 (avg rating 3.33)

Beneath the SurfaceBeneath the Surface
ratings: 11 (avg rating 4.00)

Hot ShotHot Shot (Samhain)
reviews: 2
ratings: 10 (avg rating 4.00)

Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke
ratings: 6 (avg rating 4.00)

Meez 3D avatar avatars games
Powered By Blogger

Good Reads

Widget_logo

Followers

About Me

My Photo
MJFredrick
I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher and a writer. I have five cats and a dog to keep me company. I love bookstores and libraries and Netflix - movies are my greatest weakness.
View my complete profile

Archive

Beneath the Surface

Breaking Daylight

Breaking Daylight Review

Where There's Smoke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where There's Smoke Review

Photobucket

Bull by the Horns

Photobucket

Hot Shot Reviews

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hot Shot

Photobucket

Carina Press

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Join My Newsletter

    Where Visitors Live

    MJ Fredrick Fan Page's Fan Box